“A story is worth a thousand pictures.”
Need to win support for a project? Get the buy-in for a change? Lead a difficult conversation?
Whatever your desired result, Storytelling can help you achieve it.
Why is that?
Stories have the power to inspire and engage. They also make your messages stick and help you connect to your audience – one person or 100. However, it needs to be the right story, at the right time, to the right audience.
This powerful “learning by doing” workshop looks at more than how to craft and deliver a story. It shows you how to present ideas with maximum impact while engaging your listeners at that same time. In addition to personal development, there are multiple benefits to the team, group and organization as well. See below.
Above all, you will learn and practice how to leverage Storytelling to create the results you seek.*
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- Developed skills & strategies to engage your listeners
- Integrated the Voice, Body & other key elements of PREX (“PResentation EXcellence”)
- Distilled your key messages into one CORE MESSAGE (key idea audience should take away)
- Crafted and delivered a story-driven “real-life” presentation
- Increased your confidence in front of groups
- The Art & Power of Storytelling
- The 93 % Rule of High-Impact Communication
- Audience-Centered Communication: How to tailor your messages
- The Holistic Circle of Success: Breathing, Grounding & Body Language
- TRIPLE S: The 3 Success Factors of PREX
*A combination of high-level input, guided practice, peer feedback & real-time coaching will be used to achieve workshop objectives.
At the individual level, you will learn and practice:
- Active listening
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Key principles of coaching
At the team/group/organizational level, you will:
- Improve communication & collaboration
- Create an open feedback culture
- Increase trust and have fun together
Target group: High Potentials – C-Suite
Duration: 2 – 3 days at location of your choice (can be tailored in length & content)
Course size: 6 – 8 participants
Contact me here for cost & other questions
“I’ve engaged Tim across multiple companies, countries and teams. He has done fabulous work in helping to build up the confidence of individuals on presenting in an impactful and simple way, through the use of storytelling.”
– Sonia Allinson-Penny Small Business Owner
“Tim’s method of giving feedback is very helpful because he really hones in on areas that can be improved (in both content and style), and he delivers the feedback in a positive and productive manner…making it easy to accept and integrate.”
– Jerry Pico Director HR Development Europe Daiichi Sankyo Europe