The ability to effectively influence your diverse internal & external partners is critical for peak individual & team performance.
Leading a cross-functional team, collaborating with people in different locations, working in a big matrix – influencing across complex networks is a HUGE CHALLENGE.
This is a results-driven workshop to help you & your collaborators meet this challenge HEAD ON.
During the workshop you will co-actively learn and practice how to:
- Open lines of communication to break silo mentality in team or group
- Build trust and deepen connections for improved collaboration (virtual & F2F)
- Identify and manage conflicting priorities of diverse stakeholders
- Empower and motivate others to take action
- Suitable for project or department team, group or area of business
- 2 – 3 days at location of your choice (can be tailored in length & content)
- 6 – 12 participants (2nd coach to be added for 13+)
- Contact me here for cost & other questions
*A combination of high-level input, small group activities, case studies & real-life simulations will be used to achieve your specific objectives (to be integrated).