The ability to communicate your ideas with impact is a MUST-HAVE SKILL. However, it takes more than good ideas and a silver tongue.
To gain the trust and support of your internal and external stakeholders, it also requires Effective Listening (active + empathic). After all, before you can lead or influence someone, they’ve got to trust you.
HIGH-IMPACT COMMUNICATION is an interactive “learning-by-doing” workshop to help you grow your communication impact for better job performance and better work relationships.
- Increase your speaking confidence in front of groups
- Develop Effective Communication skills & strategies
- Learn to use challenging questions and situations to your advantage
- Integrate Effective Listening into your communication style
- Craft and deliver a high-impact communication (on 2-day workshop)
- Strategy & structure: The foundation of Effective Communication
- Audience-Centered Communication: How & why to tailor your messages
- Golden rules of Effective Communication, incl. non-verbal
- Challenging Q & A’s, i.e. “communicating under pressure”
- The role of Effective Listening for building trust (active + empathic)
- How to use Storytelling to make your messages stick
- Target group: Team/group leaders to Executives (same or different areas of business)
- Psychometric: Communication Profile Indicator can be used upon request
- Duration: 1 – 2 days at location of your choice (can be tailored in length & content)
- Course size: 6 – 12 participants (2nd coach needed for 13+)
- Contact me here for cost & other questions
*A combination of high-level theory, interactive group activities & real-life business situations will be used to achieve workshop objectives.